THREE EAGLES COMMUNICATIONS (KVRH FM, KVRH AM, KBVC FM)
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
- Persons may win only one prize from Three Eagles Communications every 30 day period. Individual station contests might also specify one winner per household or company.
- Persons may only win one (1) major (valued at over $500.00) prize within a 12 month period from each station. In the event a person wins two major prizes within a 12-month period, the first prize won must be accepted, forfeiting subsequent winnings.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days, and must be accepted as is or forfeited.
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and hold no cash value.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes incurred as a result of their winnings. Each winner of prize(s) valued at or with a combined value of at least $600 will receive an IRS 1099 form at the end of the calendar year. Some prizes may require the winner to pay sales tax in addition.
- All winners must meet all individual station contest eligibility requirements, which include but are not limited to, providing picture identification, social security number, and signing a release form in order to receive the prizes won.
- Winners of radio station contests, by their acceptance of prize(s), release Three Eagles Communications to use their name, voice and likeness in any or all station publicity surrounding the contest promotion.
- Past or present employees of Three Eagles Communications or their family members, all participating sponsors, their employees or their family members, and employees of competing radio stations or their family members are not eligible to participate in any Three Eagles Communications contests.
- Three Eagles Communications is not liable for any personal injuries or damage resulting from a prize won once in the winner’s possession.
- The decisions of the management of Three Eagles Communications in regards to contests are final.
- Winner must be 21 or over.
I have read and will adhere to the above contest rules.
Signature of winner or parent/guardian if winner is under 18 years of age.